The Plesk statistics is a report in Plesk that calculates disk space, Mail Space, Database usage and traffic usage on a per domain and hosting account.
To view website Disk Space usage Statistics reports in Plesk control panel. Please check following steps:
- Login to the Plesk control panel.
- Go to Statistics.
- The following information is presented in charts:
Remember that depending on your hosting plan can be suspended automatically if you overuse disk space limit. Here are some tips that can help you free up some space:
- Remove any unnecessary and/or obsolete files that are stored in the httpdocs folder.
- Configure log rotation as described in the Log Files section.
- Delete outdated emails, or configure your mail client to download email messages from the server by switching to POP3. See the Access Your Mailbox section for more information.
- Remove outdated backup files as described in the Uploading and Downloading Backup Files section.
- Remove unnecessary databases. See the Website Databases section for more information.
The Disk space usage by services chart displays how much space is taken up by web site content, emails, backups, logs, and databases. It makes sense to pay attention to the services that use the most disk space. If none of the steps above helped, contact your provider to increase the amount of disk space available to your subscription.