When you purchase to windows hosting services, a user account is created in Plesk to allow you to manage your websites, databases, and mailboxes on your own.
You can view the following information about your account:
- Current subscriptions to service plans.
You can be subscribed to a number of service plans at once, and, therefore, can have several subscriptions associated with your account.
- Allocated and consumed resources.
- Hosting features available for your websites.
- Operations you can perform in your Plesk.
To view the information about your windows hosting account and your current subscriptions:
- Login To Plesk Control Panel.
- Go to Account.
- To view resources, hosting options, or permissions, open the corresponding tab: