If you are purchased to multiple numbers of windows Hosting plans, Then you have several different Plesk control panel logins, For each Windows Hosting plan, the following types of allocated resources are listed in Plesk at the Account section > Resources:
- Disk space: This is the total amount of disk space allocated to your account with windows hosting plan. This amount includes all data related to your all websites, email accounts, applications, backups, and log files.
- Traffic: This is the total amount of data in megabytes that can be transferred monthly from all your websites.
- Domains: This is the number of websites that can have separate second-level domain names, such as, for example, example.com.
For information about setting up websites, refer to the sections Set Up Your First Website and Adding Domains.
- Subdomains: This is the number of additional websites that can have third-level domain names, such as, for example, news.example.com.For information about setting up subdomains, refer to the section Adding Subdomains.
- Domain aliases: This is the number of additional domain names that can be set up to point to one of your sites. For example, example.fr and example.de can both point to example.com.For information about setting up domain aliases, refer to the section Adding Domain Aliases.
- Mailboxes: This is the number of mailboxes that can be created under all your websites.For information about creating mailboxes, refer to the chapter Mail.
- Mailbox size: This is the amount of disk space that can be occupied by a mailbox.
- Total mailboxes quota: This is the total amount of disk space that can be used by all mailboxes under all your domains. This option is available only on Windows-based customer accounts.
- Mailing lists: This is the total number of mailing lists that can be set up under all your websites. Note that there are mailing lists and mail groups, which serve the same purpose, but are slightly different in functionality. Mailing lists support archiving and pre-moderation of messages, while mail groups can only be used for sending one message to a number of recipients at once.For information about setting up and using mailing lists, refer to the section Using Mailing Lists.
- Additional FTP accounts:. This is the number of FTP accounts that can be set up for accessing the webspace, in addition to the main FTP account that was created when your subscription was activated.For information about setting up FTP accounts, refer to the sections Changing FTP Access Credentials and Adding FTP Accounts.
- MySQL databases and MS SQL Server databases: This is the maximum number of MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases respectively that can be created on the Plesk database servers and used by the subscription’s websites.
- MySQL databases quota and MS SQL databases quota: This is the maximum amount of disk space that MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases respectively can occupy on a subscription.
- MS SQL database file size: The maximum size of a Microsoft SQL Server database file. Note that if a database consists of more than one file, more disk space might be used than you specify here.
- MS SQL database log file size: The maximum size of a Microsoft SQL Server log file. Note that if a database has more than one log file, more disk space might be used than you specify here.
- Mobile sites: This is the total number of websites that you can host with the UNITY Mobile online service, which optimizes sites for viewing on mobile devices.
- Web users: This is the number of user accounts that you can create for hosting web pages for other users under your domains.
- ODBC DSN connection:. This is the number of connections to external databases that you can create for web applications running on your customer account. This option is available only for Windows-based customer accounts.