“My Account” (CRM) is used to register domains, pay invoices, update your billing information, and more. All web hosting accounts include your own CRM, however, you must set up your CRM account login by visiting the link in your welcome email.
How to login HostJelly My Account CRM?
- Login to CRM, visit www.hostjelly.in
- Click the Login button at the top right side of the page.
- On the next screen fill in the Username and Password, then click Log In. (Your Username is your full email address)
- That is it! Once your username and password are processed you will be in CRM. You should see the CRM home page like the snapshot below.
- If you forgot your password you can reset it by following the steps of our article on resetting your CRM password. If for whatever reason your password reset does not work, please contact tech support and we can look to see why.